The Winchester Film Festival is run by WFA, a not-for-profit CIC.
2018 Festival Partners
C&CO is a creative agency offering design, branding and art direction for fashion, media, corporate and arts organisations.
Exceptional undergraduate and postgraduate courses in one of the best places to live in the UK.
2018 Festival Sponsors
Sponsorships and Partnerships
If you are interested in becoming a festival partner or a sponsor, our festival director, John Hayes, would love to hear from you and will give you all the time you need.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Partner and Sponsor benefits.
- Recognition for the real investment made within a cultural & learning environment.
- International, national and community awareness of company profile.
- A stage for a major PR event for the company.
- Promotion through the WSFF website & associated media channels, festival publications, advertising and coverage in the press,
- A place at one of the champagne tables at the black tie award ceremony.
- Film footage and photographs for your company gallery.
- By supporting culture in the community, your benefactor status is enhanced.
If you love film, and have enough spare, we are hugely appreciative of the kindness of strangers, benefactors and inspired individuals such as yourself. Thank you!
Find out what we’re up to – follow us on social media
Keep up to date with all festival news, screenings and key dates by signing up to our newsletter. We'll only send you news directly related to the film festival and won't share you details with anyone.*
For general enquiries about the festival and festival screenings, please email email@example.com
or you can get in touch via our contact form.
For enquiries about partnerships and sponsorships, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
copyright @ 2018 Winchester Film Festival